Radiant Fibertech Pvt. Ltd., a company from Rajkot, Gujarat (India) is trusted globally for its quality Colored Nonwoven Fabric, PP Nonwoven Fabric, Shoe Cover PP Non Woven Fabric, UV Treated Non Woven Fabric, Industrial Super Soft Non Woven Fabric, Speciality Spunbond Non Woven Fabric, etc.
Brand Story- Design Language of our Logo
Logo of Redfill brand is made from combination of dots of several colors. We were born with the concept of connecting dots and relating to our principles. The graphic language & elements that we have used in logo, are reflection of aforementioned.
The tricolored logo of our company reflects connections of our company with the global customers and refreshes color from the identity of our brands.
The dots used in logo are also expression of our connections with all the stakeholders. Together they come to reveal insights and specific patterns. The tricolor dots signify extent of our connections to highlight that a single individual and everyone and everything is connected.
The three colors used in our logo are clients, employees and partners of Redfil. The leaf green of word identity represents authority and sense of reliability. Further, the dots used also reflect diversity and ecological concerns of our people, services and products.
New Brand Concept
The dots used in logo of Redfil represents it as a Safer, Greener and Hygienic brand, which connects with its customers in terms of expertise & technology. The brand apply its insight of industries to deliver quality products. Dynamic energy and optimism are two more qualities that are conveyed in the tri-color dots of our brand.
We always wanted to have a logo, which is simple, effective and impressive and help us set brand identity of fulfilling desire for cleaner environment.
New Brand Identity
Our logo is striking in appeal, vibrant and identifiable, it is also approachable and eco-friendly, and capture aspiration of our brand as a safer, greener and hygienic brand. The combination of golden yellow, leaf green and light green color dots look like a protection symbol reflecting our environmental sensitivity and energy which depicts us as a growth oriented company. Our logo is timeless, simple and easy to understand because of the used optima font.
Font style used depict as well as emphasize commitment of our brand on quality products. Because of the used unique leaf green color letters and dots, we reflect our focus on nature and developing eco-friendly products and taking efforts for protection of the nature. Further, used graphical design adds to the visual and solidity to logo.
A Five Pillar Approach for Sustainability
- Responsible Sourcing- We have an excellent procurement system. We are following policies that are in tandem with global standards and for protection of nature.
- Responsible Manufacturing- We are manufacturing products from high grade raw material and following eco-friendly manufacturing techniques. We put efforts on minimal water consumption and sustainability of resources.
- Sustainable Products- We make available a range of non woven fabrics, which has advantages of low water consumption and low effluent discharge. Due to being made from eco-friendly fibers, it gets degraded and decomposed, hence avoid problems of landfills.
- Value Partnerships- For having improvement in quality of products, services, innovation and improved footprint of nature, we are carrying out several engagement programmes. For traceability of value chain and transparency, we are following multiple sustainability programs.
- Social Responsibility- As a responsible corporate entity, we take initiatives for Women Empowerment, Health Care, Education, Clean Water & Sanitation and Infrastructure Development, for the benefits of people of society.
Global Presence, Major Markets
Since inception, we think and plan our actions as per international markets. We are a responsible corporate citizen, which works with the goal of connecting dots of people, communities, ideas and the environment.
By designing a wide range of non woven fabrics such as UV Treated Non Woven Fabric, Shoe Cover PP Non Woven Fabric, Industrial Super Soft Non Woven Fabric, we are helping our clients to adapt to the changing needs and be successful. After starting the business, it took months for us to flap wings and create a flutter in the international markets of non woven fabrics. We started in 2011 but today, our brand, Redfil, is famous across the world. High in quality and value for money, the products of Redfil brand are supplied in market after quality assurance.
Our high quality non woven fabrics bring to us appreciation and demands from various parts of the world. Our company is exporting products of Redfil brands to customers of more than 50 countries including Middle East, Asia, America, Europe, Africa, Australia, Russian Federation, Vietnam, etc.
- Quality Products: We are expert in serving Quality Products across the markets.
- We Deliver Excellence: We work in a planned manner, ensuring excellence in our products as well as practices.
- Products of Wide Application Areas: Our products find their usage in Agriculture, Medical Care, Hygiene Care, Packaging and many other areas.
Key Facts of Radiant Fibertech Pvt. Ltd.:
Manufacturer, Supplier and Wholesaler
No. of Employees
Monthly Production Capacity
As per requirements of clients
No. of Production Units
SSI Registration Number
By Rail and Road
Cheque/DD, UPI & Wallet and Online Payments (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS)